Koch-Rajbongshi Cultural Society was established on 20th July, 2003 at Kokrajhar, Assam in order to protect, preserve and promote the cultural heritage, historical and traditional events, aspects and folklore of Koch-Rajbongshi community. The society has been working hard and soul for the cultural, historical, literary and socio-economic development of the community since inception. Presently its perimeter has been extended up to West Bengal, Bihar, Meghalaya, Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh. The society has also been warming up to familiarize the Koch-Rajbongshi folk song, dances and musical instruments in national and international platform for the enrichment of peace and harmony in the country through cultural exchange. The persons who were initially associated with the society were Dr. Dipak Kumar Roy, Dhananjoy Barman, Swapan Kumar Roy, Bhupen Roy, Sudhin Roy, Moahnbashi Barman, Sanjit Barman, Biju Roy, Arjun Choudhury, Dippunja Roy and Anubala Roy. At the initial stage basically the society trained up the young students for CCRT scholarship provided by Govt. of India. Recently Koch-Rajbongshi Folklore Academy, an Institution of Koch-Rajbongshi Cultural Society has been established on 21st September,2014 for academic teaching, training and research of Koch-Rajbongshi folk song, dance and music. The institution has been training the young learners in different fields of Koch-Rajbongshi folk song and dance and music through well experienced instructors as well as folk artists. Besides these the society has been organizing from time to time national and international level seminars, workshops and producing audio & video albums, documentaries pursuing its aim and objectives. The area of operation of the society is confined to Assam, West Bengal, Bihar and Meghalaya in India as well as Nepal and Bangladesh basically where the Koch-Rajbongshis are inhabitants.
- Core Committee, Koch-Rajbongshi Cultural Society
Convener: Sri Manu Narayan Koch,Saktiashram, Kokrajhar.
Member : 1. Dr. Krishna Kanta. Roy, Sapatgram,Dhubri
- Sri Bishawjit Roy, West Bengal
- Sri Ratneswar Roy, Bijni, Chirang.
- Mr. Subash Choudhury,Bilasipara,Dhubri.
- Sri Mohini Mohan Kshetri, Baitamari, Bongaigaon
- Sri Kshirod Das, Tamarhat,Dhubri
- Sri Anteswar Adhikaru, Kumarganj, Dhubri
- Sri Nirad Ch. Barman, Bilasipara, Dhubri
- Sri Karnamohan Roy, Kalipukhri, Kokrajhar
- Sri Durbasha Roy, Kokrajhar
- Sri Kanteswar Roy, Kokrajhar
- Sri Swarup Choudhury, Kolkata
- Mrs. Sangita Roy, Kolkata.
- Sri Chittaranjan Deka, Mongaldai, Darrang
- Sri Khajin Roy, Dimalgaon, Kokrajhar.
- Sri Amrit Narayan Patgiri, Basugaon,Chirang.
- Sri Khanindra Roy, Kokrajhar.
- Miss Puja Koch, Dibrugarh.
- Sri Dipankar Choudhury, Sidli
- Sri Pabita Das,Sarbhog, Barpeta.
- MR. K.M. Choudhury, Sarbhog.
- Mr.Ashok Kr. Singha, Kokrajhar.
- Working President, KRCS.
- Secretary, KRCS
- Mr. Pareswar Choudhury
- Mr. David Roy,Kokrajhar.
- Mr.Anil Barman,Kokrajhar.
- Mr.Ashok Roy, Kokrajhar.
- Mr.Madhab Roy, Kalipukhri.
- Mrs.Krishna Dutta Baruah,Kokrajhar.
- Sri Chandan Roy, Sidli,Chirang
- Sri Dandapani Adhikary, Baitamari, Bongaigaon.
- Sri Santi Ram Barman, Choutara, Gossaigaon
- EXECUTIVE BODY, KOCH -RAJBONGSHI CULTURAL SOCIETY
1.President: Sri Buddheswar Roy,Chandrapara.
2.Working President: Sri Dhananjoy Kr. Barman.,Kokrajhar
Sri Khanindra Roy, Kokrajhar.
3.Vice President: Mrs. Bhagirathi Roy,Dimalgaon
: Sri Nirod Ch. Barman, Bilasipara.
- General Secretary: Sri Dippunja Roy, Kokrajhar
Sri Manu Narayan Koch, Saktiashram,Kokrajhar.
5.Asstt. Secretary : Sri Uma Kanta Roy, Dimalgaon, Kokrajhar.
- Jt. Secretary : Sri Bhupen Roy, Kokrajhar
Sri Dipankar Choudhury, Sidli,Chirang.
7.Cultural Secretary: Sri David Roy,Kokrajhar.
8.Finance Secretary: Mr.Jyotiprasad Roy, Kalipukhri,Kokrajhar.
Sri Sambhu Sing Rajbongshi, Basugaon, Chirang.
- Treasurer: Sri Karna Mohan Roy, Kalipukhri,Kokrajhar.
- Literary Secretary: Sri Chakradhar Roy, Dimalgaon, Kokrajhar.
- Office Management Secretary: Sri Mithun Roy, Dimalgaon,Kokrajhar
Sri Chakradhar Roy, Dimalgaon,Kokrajhar
12.Organizing Secretary: Sri Hem Ch. Roy, Kalipukhri ,Kokrajhar
Sri Dhananjoy Roy, Bijni,Chirang.
Sri Madhab Ch. Roy, Kalipukhri, Kokrajhar
13.Publicity Secretary: Sri Kalpajit Krishna Barman,Tulshibil,Kokrajhar
- Mrs. Kanika Pradhani, Kokrajhar 2.Mrs. Chandralekha Barman, Kokrajhar, 3. Mrs Anubala Barman,Bhotgaon 4. Sri Ranjit Barman,Salakari 5.Sri Sanjit barman, Kokrajhar, 6. Sri Sanjit Singha, Kokrajhar,7. Sri Nandan Roy,Kokrajhar 8. Sri Manoj Roy, Kokrajhar. 9.Sri Ramprasad Barman,Bhowraguri 10.. Hironmoyee Roy, Tamarhat. 11.All Member, Core committee. 12.Sri Bhaskar Singha,Salkocha, Dhubri 13 Sri Bidyut Singha, Salkocha, Dhubri 14.. Ratneswar Roy, Serfanguri. 15.Sri Satyaranjan Roy, Bongaigaon,16 Sri Utpal Roy, Bongaigaon, 17.Sri Prankrishna Talukder, Barpeta, 18.Sri Kripamoy Choudhury, Sorbhog ,Barpeta., 19.Sri Bhaben Barman, Bijni, chirang,21. Sri Utpal Das, Bongaigaon.
- Literary cum Pubmication committee
- Chairman : Dr. Krishna Kanta Roy, Sapatgram,Dhubri
- Convenor: Sri Umakanta Roy,Dimalgaon, Kokrajhar.
- Sri Kshirod Das,Tamarhat,Dhubri
- Sri Kanteswar Roy,Kokrajhar.
- Sri Pareswar Choudhury,Bhotgaon, Kokrajhar
- Sri Anil Kr. Barman,Kokrajhar.
- Sri Barnita Pradhani,Kokrajhar
- Sri Jatin Choudhury,Baitamari, Bongaigaon.
- Sri Dhananjoy Singha, Bilasipara.
- Sukuntala Choudhury,Bongaigaon.
- Kanika Pradhani.Kokrajhar.
- Bhupan Roy, Kokrajhar.
- Amrit Nrayan Patgiri, Basugaon
- Miss Puja Koch,Dibrugarh.
- Anuj Choudhury, Bongaigaon.
- Sri Ranjit Barman, Salakati.,Kokrajhar.
- Sri Raghunath Choudhury, Futkibari, Dhubri.
- Sri Subash Choudhury,Bilasipara,Dhubri
- Sri Bhaskar Singha, Salkocha,Dhubri
- Website Management
- Chairman : Sri Manu Narayan Koch,Saktiashrom, Kokrajhar.
II . Convenor: Sri David Roy,Kokrajhar.
III. Jt. Convener: Kumar Supriya Narayan, Kochbehar,W/Bengal.
Hirakjyoti Prodhani, Basugaon.
- Cultural Team Management
1.Troupe Manager: Mr. Manu Narayan Koch,Kokrajhar
2.Troupe Leader: Sri David Roy,Kokrajhar
- Membe: Sri Sanjib Singha ,Kokrajhar.
Sri Swarup Choudhury, Kolkata.
Mrs. Sangita Roy,Kolkata.
Sri Kanteswar Roy,Kokrajhar.
Sri Pareswar Choudhury,Bhotgaon, Kokrajhar.
Sri Patiram Roy,Chandrapara, Kokrajhar.
Sri Ratneswar Roy,Serganguri, Kokrajhar.
Sri Kamala Kt. Roy,Beltari, Kokrajhar.
Sri Dilip Roy,Puthiyagaon,Kokrajhar.
Sri Hiranya Roy,Tamarhat,Dhubri
Smti Nitu Singha, Chapar.,Dhubri
Sri Lakhi Roy, Puthiyagaon,Kokrajhar.
Sri Ranjit Barman, Salakat,Kokrajhar.i
Sri Chandan Roy, Sidli, Chirng.
Sri Kamal Medhi, Sialmari,Bijni,Chirang.
Sri Sunil Roy, Futkibari, Dhubri.
Sri Prankrishna Talukder, Barpeta
Miss Niva Rani Barman, Guwahati.
Hirakjyoti Prodhani, Basugaon.
- Costume cum food Sub Committee
- Chairman: Mrs Kanika Pradhani,Kokrajhar.
II.Convener : Mrs. Anita Roy,Kokrajhar.
III. Member: Mrs. Krishna Dutta Baruah,Kokrajhar.
Mrs. Purnima Roy,Kokrajhar.
Mrs. Ratna Barman,Kokrajhar.
Mrs. Jyotshna Roy,Kokrajhar.
Mrs. Urmila Roy,Kokrajhar.
Mrs. Renu Roy,Chandrapara,Kokrajhar.
Mrs Dipa Roy, Dhauliguri,Kokrajhar.
Mrs. Jamati Roy, Kalipukhri,Kokrajhar.
Mrs. Papi Barman, New Frakka, Dimalgaon.